Business customers trade-in details
Business customers ordering a new device and trading in a device for credit must know the procedures.
Once the device ships the customer will receive the below information in an email from AT&T that will provide the
customer a link to print their own prepaid self-service shipping label.
Simplifying the AT&T Business Device Trade-In Process: A Step-by-Step Guide
AT&T business customers upgrading to a new device have the option to trade in their old device for credit. Here’s a quick guide on how the trade-in process works:
- After your new device ships, you will receive an email from AT&T with a link to print a prepaid self-service shipping label. This email may take up to 3 business days to arrive. What you will see when you click the link in the email to Print Return Label.
- Review the terms and conditions of the trade-in promo by clicking “offer details” in the email. If you need physical shipping material, contact AT&T Business Trade-in customer service for assistance.
- Once you have returned your device, it will be processed to determine eligibility for the trade-in promotion. If your device meets the minimum value, you can expect your installment credits to appear within 3 billing cycles.
- Note: Do not use the BRE label included in your new device box to ship your trade-in device. If you do, you will not receive the promotional installment credits.
- If you need assistance with the trade-in process, contact AT&T Business Trade-in customer service for support.
Customer self-service – HYLA contact support:
o Visit att.com/tradein → Select “Request help” tab.
o Call 1-888-445-6005
▪ M-F 7am-10pm PST
▪ S-S 9am-7pm PST
Additional Information about your Trade-In
This offer excludes AT&T Enterprise Installment Plan (EIP) and AT&T Next upgrade trade-ins. If you have an eligible device on any EIP or AT&T Next installment plan, you’ll need to pay off the remaining installment balance before you trade it in.
To receive the most value for your eligible device, your device must: Power on and off Have an intact screen that functions correctly and is free of any chips Be free of breaks or cracks in the housing, keypad, hinge, or battery door Have any activation lock, such as Find My iPhone or Find My Mobile, disabled Final trade-in eligibility is subject to device inspection.
Things to do before mailing your device Use only the packaging provided by AT&T Business Trade-In to mail your trade-in device. Remove all confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the device. Find out how. Remove all passwords and user locks from the device. Remove Mobile Device Management locks from the device. Remove any SIM and memory cards. Consult your user’s manual or the manufacturer’s website for help. Remember: Your trade-in device can’t be returned to you, and any remaining user data will be unrecoverable.