The ultimate business travel companions
International Roaming Options for AT&T Business Customers
International Day Pass for Business
Pay a low daily fee per line to enable your employees to use your wireless plan while they’re traveling abroad.
International Day Pass for Business — Multiline
Pay a low daily fee per line to enable your employees to use your AT&T Business Unlimited Elite plan or AT&T Business Unlimited Performance plan while they’re traveling abroad – you can save on up to 4 lines when multiple lines on the same billing account are charged the daily fee on the same calendar date!
|Line 1||Line 2-5||Line 6+|
|International Day Pass
|International Day Pass
- Coverage includes over 210 countries See covered countries
- Pay a daily fee per line only on the day’s employees use their devices. Add the feature once to each line to make it available whenever they travel in included countries.
- Access to your domestic plan’s data allowance. *
- Access to your domestic plan’s data, talk & text allowances** – if your domestic plan includes unlimited talk and text, you’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited texts to the world
- Unlimited calls to the U.S.
- Unlimited calls to 210+ destinations
Online self-service to add Day Pass (att.com/myatt or att.com/Premier, as applicable), by calling 800-331-0500
*Subject to your domestic plan terms (with same data and speed restrictions). If your domestic plan includes Stream Saver, it will also apply to International Day Pass for Business or International Day Pass for Business-Multiline. If your domestic plan has capped data usage, overage charges or data speed reduction of up to 128 Kbps may apply in accordance with the terms of your domestic plan.
**If your domestic plan has capped minutes or messages, overage charges may apply in accordance with the terms of your domestic plan.
AT&T Business Passport
Connect at sea with AT&T Cruise Packages
The AT&T International Day Pass does not apply on cruise ships. Cruise ships have different packages that are offered by AT&T. Please check below to verify if the cruise ship that you will be traveling on is covered.
AT&T Cruise Packages.
AT&T CRUISE PLUS: Unlimited Voice and Text, 1GB of Data allowance. Data Overage – $10/100MB • AT&T CRUISE BASIC: 100 mins Voice, Voice overage +$1/min , Unlimited Text, and 100MB of Data allowance. Data Overage – $10/100MB
Not all cruise ships are covered by the AT&T cruise package,175 ships are covered. Verify your ship here att.com/cruise!
A cruise package doesn’t cover you:
• On a non-qualifying cruise ship.
• In port or on land. Add the day pass and or the Passport.